Tooth Extractions – Tulsa, OK
When Tooth Removal is the Only Option
Our dentistry team at O’Brien Dental Wellness Center wants to help dentistry patients maintain their natural smiles for a lifetime. However, when tragedy strikes and customized dental restorations or root canal treatment are not enough to fix the problem, it means taking a more invasive approach. Because an unhealthy tooth can have devastating consequences on your overall health, tooth removal then becomes the only option. Dr. O’Brien makes tooth extractions at our Tulsa, OK dental office as comfortable for you as possible, ensuring you remain safe and at ease throughout the procedure. If you want to learn more about whether you need to have a tooth removed, call us.
Why Choose O’Brien Dental Wellness Center for Tooth Extractions?
- Advanced Dental Technology for Greater Comfort
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation Available
- Biological Dentist Dedicated to Total-Body Health
Why are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
If you are unsure whether you need to have a tooth removed, Dr. O’Brien will review your smile using digital imaging to determine the extent of the tooth’s damage. Based on his findings, he will either recommend tooth extraction or another form of treatment. However, if he discovers any of the following, there is a good chance you will need to have your tooth removed:
- Severe decay that cannot be successfully treated by other means
- Extreme facial trauma that damages the tooth so severely that it cannot be repaired or saved.
- Gum disease has advanced, resulting in a loose tooth that cannot be stabilized.
- A tooth is impacted and causing problems for nearby healthy teeth.